Oct 5, 2006

Cat facts.

Some things I’ve noticed in regard to the cat...

  • My cat is so comfortable with me, I can hold her head while sticking my finger into the corner of her eye to get at the crusted up sleep schmutz that accumulates there. Not only does she let me do this (which sounds somewhat disgusting) but, she will purr through the whole process acknowledging I am doing something for her own good!

  • If I could take the cat to work with me, I would. Not only that, I would most likely enjoy my days a lot more and wouldn’t mind being at work those long hours because I had her company.

  • While she seems incredible smart, she can still seem incredibly stupid at times or maybe it’s just plain willfulness! (Kitty missed the litter box!?!?)

  • Crazy time (cat owners recognize this as those moments when the cat suddenly starts darting around the house for no explainable reason) seems to coincide with the advent of a good dump. Perhaps meaning it is kitty’s way of celebrating her regularity or just feeling a bit of energy because she is lighter.

  • Cats will do just about anything for a small dollop of whip cream.

  • Once they get used to the infrequent dollop of whip cream they will always greet your arrival at the refrigerator door with an expectant look if they are in the general vicinity.

  • As the weather gets colder, laps become more and more attractive to cats.

  • Kitty knows when it is bedtime and will announce the fact by coming over and letting you know - waiting for you to get up and go down to bed whereupon she will be sure to join you in a warm communal nap.

No comments: